Al Bladez is an American YouTuber with over 1 million subscribers and 195 million views to date. He is also a lawn care professional and a budding social media influencer. Apart from operating his lawn business, Al cranks out content on YouTube. Al Bladez, who enjoys fishing and traveling, is also a father and a husband. He shares what he has learned throughout the journey on his YouTube channel.
(Not to be confused with the deceased footballer, Alphonso Blades)
|Vlogger, Youtber, Lawn Mower, Digital Content Creator, Fisherman and Merchandiser
|Date of Birth
|Age (as in 2023)
|Phenix City, Alabama, USA
|Bachelor of Art and Art Studies
|Daytona State College (2010)
|Physical Stats & More
|in feet inches - 5' 10"
in centimeters - 178 cm
in meters - 1.78 m
|One daughter and one son
|Location/ Current Address
|Bladez, 1831 Stadium Dr, Phenix City, AL, USA
|Family, Relationship & More
|Net Worth (approx)
Life with Al Bladez
Cuttin Up with Al Bladez
Al Bladez was born and raised in the USA. From childhood, he started to love fishing and chose gardening as his career path because he enjoys simple things. Al says his life has been a wild journey, and he decided to document his work to share with everyone on Youtube. He started vlogging and uploading his videos on Youtube on May 8th 2020. He tries to keep his viewers hooked to his videos by recording a timelapse of his job as a lawnmower.
On his Youtube channel, almost 90% of the content is about him cutting and mowing grass, while the rest of it is fishing or livestreaming. He managed to earn around two hundred million views with nearly 200 videos. Most of his videos last thirty minutes to over an hour, but still, his fans are never bored of watching longer videos.
Some Interesting Facts About Al Bladez
- According to sources, Al Bladez’s real name is Aramis Ponder. He has been living in Florida, United States, for the last couple of years. He also has a daughter named Linda and a son.
- Mr. Bladez’s primary source of income is cutting/ mowing grass.
- His second Youtube channel, titled ‘life with al bladez’ has more than 27k subscribers. And on Instagram, he has amassed over 35k followers.
- Al Bladez describes himself as “The one. The only. The grassmaster,” and he says that he wants to showcase ‘feel good’ content. He wants to prove that mowing oddly satisfying tall grass can be entertaining.
- He likes to keep his head bald and to have a big brown beard.