Allie Bieber, aka Allie Rebelo, is a Canadian personality and celebrity child who is popular for being the step-sister of Canadian singer Justin Bieber and also for being the daughter of Chelsey Bieber and Jeremy Bieber (Justin Bieber’s Father).
Justin has three half-siblings from his father, two (Jazmyn Bieber and Jaxon Bieber) from his marriage to Erin Wagner and another from his father’s second marriage to Chelsey Rebelo. Allie is Justin’s step-sister, the daughter of Chelsey, but there is no information about her biological father.
|Date of Birth
|7 April 2007
|Age (as in 2023)
|Physical Stats & More
|in feet inches - 5 ' 3"
in centimeters - 160 cm
in meters - 1.6 m
|in kilograms - 43 kg
in pounds - 95 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More
|Step-Father: Jeremy Bieber
Mother: Chelsey Bieber
|Step Brothers: Justin Bieber
Step Sister: Jazmyn Bieber
Half Sister: Bay Bieber
Jeremy Bieber proposed to Allie’s mom Chelsea Rebelo (who has been in a relationship with Jeremy since 2013) in February 2016 when they were on vacation in St. Barts, which you can see on YouTube and they married in 2018.
Chelsey had a 12-year-old daughter named Allie from a prior relationship when she married Jeremy, and Jeremy had three children from his two previous relationships. Also, Chelsey was pregnant at the time of the wedding, and she gave birth to a daughter called Bay Bieber the following year.
Justin Bieber attended his father’s wedding along with his then-girlfriend Selena Gomez. Chelsey and Allie changed their surnames from Rebelo to Bieber when Chelsey married Jeremy Bieber. Allie now lives with her mother, stepfather, and siblings.
Prior to Chelsey, Jeremy was in a relationship with Erin Wagner, a Canadian activist, from 2007. They started living together and had two children, Jazmyn and Jaxon Bieber. However, after seven years of living together, things did not work out, and Jeremy and Erin divorced for unknown reasons. After his break-up with Erin, Jeremy met Chelsey and began dating her.
Some Interesting Facts About Allie Bieber
- Justin Biber is the oldest sibling of the family. He is the son of Jeremy Jack Bieber and Pattie Mallette, who were never married. Jeremy dated Pattie Mallette, Justin Bieber’s mother, when he was a teenager.
- Justin was born when Jeremy was 18, and Pattie was 17. Even though their wedding date was planned for October 15, 1994, they didn’t marry since they both thought they were not ready to tie the knot. Soon, they split up when Justin was a toddler.
- Even though Allie is Justin’s step-sister, he respects her in the same manner as he does his other siblings. He seemed to have worked out his disagreements with his father, considering their tumultuous history, to keep the family going forward.
- Allie is on Instagram and Tiktok. She has more than 250k followers on her Instagram account, and on Tiktok she became viral while dancing to Drake’s “Tootsie Slide” along with her brother Justin, his wife Hailey Bieber, and sisters Jazmyn Bieber and Bay Bieber. She was also seen co-hosting his sister’s Youtube channel, Jazmyn Bieber, in 2017.
- Allie is currently in High school, and her social media handles are handled by her parents/ management. She doesn’t have any net worth of her own as he is still a minor.
Let’s hope that she reaches the heights that her brother Justin did.