Alyssa Goss, aka Alyssa Nena Goss, is an American TV actress who has gained fame for her role as Alicia Etheridge on the BET original biography drama TV series ‘The Bobby Brown Story‘ alongside Woddy McClain. She is a native of Ann Arbor, Michigan, and studied at Spelman College, Atlanta, Georgia, which is America’s oldest historically Black college for women. She took a student sabbatical and lived in Munich, Germany, for a while.
After returning to America, Alyssa relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her acting dream. Alyssa Goss was a performing member of the 2016 ABC Discovers: Los Angeles Talent Showcase.
|Full Name||Alyss Nena Goss|
|Date of Birth||11 May 1992|
|Age (as in 2023)||31|
|Current CIty||Los Angeles (USA)|
|Hometown||Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
|Husband / Spouse||Philips Mullings Jr.
|Tattoo(s)||She has a cross tattoo on her neck.
|Net Worth||$1.4 Million|
|Awards||Rwcieved an award for "The Bobby Brown Story" in the category of 'Outstaing TV, Movie, Limited series, or Dramatic Special' at 'Naacp Image Awards'|
- I’ll Never Hurt You (Short) (2014)
- B.G. (TV Series) (2014)
- The Bobby Brown Story (TV Series) (2018) as Alicia Etheridge
- How High 2 (TV Movie) (2019) as Alicia
- Bruh (TV Series) (2020) as Pamela
Some Interesting Facts About Alyssa Goss
- Alyssa’s full name is Alyssa Nena Goss. She has more than 28k followers on her Instagram account.
- She started her career as a model but later became an actress and made her way into the entertainment industry.
- Alyssa is engaged to Philip Mulling Jr., who played Patrick Lorraine in American Soul. They engaged on 12-12-21 after dating for about three years.
- They met during the comedy series ‘Bruh’s auditions, and later, they developed feelings for each other while shooting for the series.