Annemarie Chase is an American YouTube lifestyle and beauty vlogger. She was a member of content creation house (Ur Mom’s House NYC ) along with Eliot Choy, Kelly Wakasa and Ashley Alexander (Urmomashley). They also started a podcast together, which had to be renamed to “& They Were Roommates” because there is another relatively big podcast called your mom’s house (with similar name). And when Annemarie came out of that group there was a lot of speculation and controversy around the probable reason behind her sudden departure.
Annemarie Chase was born on January 5th, 1996 in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America. She is of mixed ethnicity; her mother is Korean and her father is half Finnish and half German. Annemarie’s father is a neurologist surgeion and she grew up with her two siblings, her elder sister named Kali (whom she introduced to her viewers in an August 2015 video) and her elder brother named Dexter. AM has done makeup tutorials, advice videos, and hauls. She is a popular lifestyle vlogger like Zoe Sugg.
|Traveler, Vlogger, YouTuber, and Social Media Influencer
|Date of Birth
|5 January 1996
|Age (as in 2022)
|Place of Birth
|Anchorage, Alaska, USA
|New York City, USA
|Bachelor’s of Business Administration
|West Anchorage High School,
University of Southern California (2014-2018)
|Physical Stats & More
|in feet inches - 5 '5"
in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
|in kilograms - 56 kg
in pounds - 123 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More
Mother: Chongmi Allen
|Boyfriend / Spouse
|Net Worth (approx)
|$ 1-5 Million
|Yoga and Traveling
Annemarie did her schooling in West Anchorage High School till 2014 and later got herself admitted in the ‘University of Southern California’ (2014 -2018) and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. During her time at the University, she also worked prallelly as Sales and Marketing Intern at Mercedes-Benz Arena Shanghai for a couple of months. Then she worked as a Digital Marketing Intern at ‘Genius Brands International Inc’ in Los Angeles, California. Prior to establishing her own company (co-founder) called ‘Shuttr’ in 2018, she worked for Johnson & Johnson in 2017 as Digital & Consumer Marketing Co-Op.
She even started doing YouTube when she was still a student in July 2012 with an introductory video and a Nordstorm Rack haul. As a student vlogger, she has garnered great response from content creators & viewers and her channel has made a lot of progress over the years. Some of her most popular YouTube videos are “Back to School Supplies Haul 2014!” and “Morning Routine.”
Some Interesting Facts About Annemarie Chase
- Annemarie Chase, a USC alumna (class of 2018) enjoys opening up and talking about things like being an introvert, the ups and downs of post-grad life, why being selective with friends and relationships is so important, and much more.
- She also enjoys traveling, and have a passion for connecting with people from all over the world. She has another channel named Annemarie Allen, which is exclusively for Vlogging and has over 28k subscribers. Her main YouTube channel has more than 285k subscribers and it’s still growing.
- She won Shark Tank from Alaska, as she said in one of her videos.
Anne has more than 74k followers on her Instagram account and she has also hosted the annemariegoestoyoga Instagram account which features photos from her yoga practice alongside captions with ideas she has had during yoga.
- She is also a part time Yoga instructor in NYC now, which she loves with all her heart. She said doing Yoga is her favorite thing.
- She dated Jacob Kramer in 2015 and there were also some rumors with Eliot, which we cannot say for sure.