Bella Bucchiotti is a blogger and social media personality primarily known for posting travel, lifestyle, food and fitness videos on her YouTube channel. Her blog is also famous which is why people search for her with Xoxobella. She is based in Port Hardy, British Columbia and her first video on her YouTube channel dates back to November, 2016. She has accumulated over 1.4 million views Youtube with ovwe 12k subscribers. Bella Bucchiotti got recognition more from her Instagram though.
|Profession||Food blogger, Youtuber and Social Media Influencer|
|Date of Birth||25 December 1997|
|Age (as in 2023)||26|
|Birth Place||Port Hardy, British Columbia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5' 6"
in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 53 kg
in pounds - 116 lbs
|Breast Type||Natural/ Real|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Relationship Status||In a Relationship|
|Boyfriend / Spouse||Yes|
|Affairs / Past Relationships||NA|
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 500k|
Bella is a foodie, wanderer, lifestyle blogger and fashion enthusiast. She loves to explore and a true adventure seeker! In her videos, she shares her passion for food, travel, pets, fitness, and home renovations. She said that her mission is to encourage her followers to run the extra mile, try new recipes, visit unfamiliar places and stand for a cause. create stunning content with a positive message that captures the moments and memories.
Bella comse from a small but beautiful town on an island and she started her blog Xoxobella in 2015 when she was still in her high school. The intital reason was to share her favorite recipes with her friends and family. She shared that she has learning disability which made school very challenging, so, she saw a blog as something where she can share what she was goot at – COOKING and taking photos!
Some Interesting Facts About Bella Bucchiotti
- Bella Bucchiotti was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of 19. Shortly after that, she was also diagnosed as having celiac disease. So, now as someone with Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac disease, She tries to advocate for health and wellness along with awareness for autoimmune diseases. Her dog, Beau, is a constant companion and a popular feature in her content.
- She shares food ideas and travel tips for both T1D commounty and fellow celiacs with gluten free recipes.
- Bella is active and has a following on many social media networks like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter. She has more than 166k followers on her Instagram and gets a massive 8.3 million monthly views on her pinterest.
- She uses these platforms to promotes various products. In recent past, Bella has collaborated with Fortune 500 brands like P&G, McDonalds, Walmart, & Ford to name a few.
- Her massive riches and laviash lifestyle are a result of her social media popularity. She posts eye-catching images and videos which further expands her following and revenue.
- Bella stands out from other influencers because of her sensual, and fashionable physique that helps in appealing public in general.
- She is also a fitness freak and she posts her diet and fitness stories regularly on her social media handles.