Brisa Lalich is a Latin actress and model from USA who began her career by appearing on television and in print, including a 2015 Nike kids commercial in which she modeled for a marathon. She is known for acting in The Painting (2014) as Madeleine, To the Beat! (2018), To the Beat!: Back 2 School (2020) as Mia and Mateo as Mary. Brisa began modeling in 2011 when she was just 8 after winning a 25k college fund. In the same year, she was also named the ‘Cute Kid of the Year’. Then she started taking acting classes when she was 9 years of age.
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||31 October 2003|
|Age (as in 2022)||19|
|Place of Birth||San Diego, California|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Mexican and Croatian)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 '7"
in centimeters - 170 cm
in meters - 1.7 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 54 kg
in pounds - 120 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Parents;||Father: will be updated
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 800k|
|Food||Cucumbers with Lemon and Salt|
|Movie||To The Beat!|
|TV Show||Modern Family|
|Hobby||Swimming and Dancing|
Brisa Lalich was born on 31 October 2003 in San Diego, California. She is of mixed ethnicity (Mexican and Croatian descent). Beside her acting and modeling career, she was good dancer. She used to participate in dance competitions since she was 5 years old. Her mother used to encourage her when she was young and has managed her social media accounts. Later she transitioned away from competition classes and started doing a lot more print and commercial work.
Talking about acting, Brisa commented that “Acting takes a lot of work and commitment. One of the challenging parts is that sometimes you may be the best actor in the auditions but you may not match up for the physical needs for the characters and you won’t get cast for the role. But the favorite part has been making new friends on set. I am still fairly new in the industry and am always trying to learn.”
And about her education, she said “I have been on JV Cheer and JV swim this year so I haven’t been auditioning much this past year. School and keeping great grades is really important for me as I have an ambition to go to medical school as well as continuing with my love of acting.”
Some Interesting Facts About Brisa Lalich
- Brisa Lalich’s favorite actress is Penelope Cruz as she also has a Hispanic background and had a similar start of the career. Both of them initially focused on dance and then started doing acting.
- She loves tap dance the best even though she trained in other dance forms like jazz, hip-hop, lyrical, and ballet.
- Brisa lost her brother Brent a decade ago but she said she is lucky because she has huge extended family who live really near her.
- In 2013, she appeared at Los Angeles Fashion Week as a runway model for the Dollcake brand. In 2014, Brisa walked the runway for the ‘Alexandria Olivia’ brand during Chicago Couture Fashion Week.
- She is also a swimmer and had her first swimming lesson was when she was 4 months baby. And since then she is using swimming for physical conditioning and for stress management.
- Brisa loves swimming and absolutely love the beach. She said she loves to travel anywhere [with] beautiful beaches.
- She also had a minor role on the TV show Grey’s Anatomy alongside Ellen pompio.
- Brisa Lalich has more than 41k followers on Instagram. She is also on twitter.
- She is best friends with Laura Krystine (who played as her twin sister (Mackie) in the movie). She commented that their true friendship definitely helped in their ability to develop the sister relationship in the movie.
- There is not much of any information available abotut her boyfriend and relationship status. But there is a pic which went viral of her with an unknown man which she posted on her Instagram profile.