Carly Haack aka Carly Patricia Haack is a research Scuba diver, wetland ecologist and an author from San Diego, Las Vegas, United States of America. She is popular for being the sister of Christina Haack aka Christina Hall, who is a television personality and realtor. Carly did her oceanic research in Bali, Australia and French Polynesia. She is also a PADI scuba instructor and have experience in marketing, writing, and education. She has varied interests in fields like Health, Environment, Human Rights, Disaster and Human relief, Animal welfare, Disaster and Humanitarian Relief and Science and Technology.
|Full Name||Carly Patricia Haack|
|Profession||Scuba Diver, Ecologist and Author|
|Famous For||Sister of Christina Hall / Christina Haack|
|Date of Birth||25-08-1993|
|Age (as in 2022)||29|
|Place of Birth||Anaheim, California, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree in Marina Biology and Ecology|
|Almameter||James Cook University (2016-2017)
UC Santa Barbara (2011 -15)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 '8"
in centimeters - 173 cm
in meters - 1.73 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 57 kg
in pounds - 125 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Relationship Status||In a Relationship|
|Husband / Boyfriend||Devan M|
|Networth (approx)||Under Review|
Carly Haack was born on August 25th, 1993 in Anaheim, California, USA and being the youngest child in the family, she was loved by everyone. She is very close to her family. In an interview, Carly Haack said that her sister (Christina) and her mother are her role models. She said “My mother and my sister have forever been extraordinary good examples and motivations for showing me that there is a capacity to really buckling down for your fantasies.”
Carly studied Bacherlor’s of Science in Aquatic Biology and Limnogy in UC Santa Barbara and later finished her Master’s Degree in Marine Biology and Ecology in James Cook University. After graduating from high school, Haack has already traveled to Indonesia, Australia, and French Polynesia, collecting oceanographic research. She started her career as a Scuba Instructor. Later she worked as a marine biologist in Australia, Mo’orea, and the US Virgin Islands for sometime.
Christina married Tarek El Moussa, an American relator in 2009 after dating him for more than two years. In their marriage, they had one girl Taylor El Moussa and a boy, Brayden El Moussa in-vitro fertilization from Tarek’s sperm which they previously stored after he was diagnosed with testicular cancer and had to undergone radiation treatment. However, the couple separated in 2017 after nine years. she again tried her luck by marrying Ant Anstead (an English TV presenter) in 2018 after dating him for a year. They had one child Hudson London Anstead from their marriage but they separated in 2020. In July 2022, Christina married her third and current husband Joshua Hall who is again another realtor after dating for a year.
Some Interesting Facts About Carly Haack
- Carly Haack worked as a Barista, Animal rehabiliation volunteer and a writer during her college days.
- She loves to travel and enjoy hiking with friends and stand up paddle boarding with her dog in her free time. She is a pet lover and has a Australian Shepherd/ St. Bernard mix dog.
- She is currently dating Devan M and from around 2 years and she posted about it on her Instagram account. She has around 1100 followers on her instagram account.
- Carly has authored a book called Search for the Magic Pearl’ which is available on Amazon.
- She was honored with ‘The John and Janice Baldwin Scholarship’ of $500 in 2015 issued by John and Janice Baldwin (Sociology Professors at UCSB). This is an award which is given to two students each year as recognition for “their outstanding achievements for their sociology website and for the University.”
- She was also awarded ‘NSF LTER Research Grant’ of $6700 issued by National Science Foundation. This grant was provided for coral reef research at the ‘Gump Research Station’ in French Polynesia.
She has been a volunteer in many organizations such as Hospice of the South Coast, STEM Pals and Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.