Dakota Tyler is an American AV actress and fashion model who was born on February 20, 2003, in American Samoa, United States of America. She entered the AV entertainment industry when she was 19 years old and did her first shoot with the ‘ECG’ film studio.
Dakota was filmed in her first professional scene in Arizona one day before she celebrated her 19th birthday. She is the real definition of a spinner teen who doesn’t mind taking her clothes off. This brunette glamor model is associated with Matrix Models.
|AV actress and Model
|2020 - Present
|Date of Birth
|20 February 2003
|Age (as in 2023)
|American Samoa, USA
|Physical Stats & More
|in feet inches - 5' 0"
in centimeters - 152 cm
in meters - 1.52 m
|in kilograms - 48 kg
in pounds - 105 lbs
|'Baby' on left flank; '2003' on back of left thigh; 'Dagger' on back of right forearm
|Family, Relationship & More
|Boyfriend / Spouse
|Net Worth (approx)
|The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
|'Graveyard Shift' and 'Strawberry Spring'
|Hiking and Cliff Jumping
Dakota Tyler was born to a Brazilian-Swiss mother and a Puerto Rican father on the East Coast of the USA. She worked as a waitress at a small Mexican restaurant prior to her stardom. Tyler recalled that her entry into the AV industry happened so fast. She got the call from her agent, Steven, before she had even uploaded her profile photo on her application.
Dakota absolutely loves to work in this glamor-oriented segment. She shared: “I guess working in the AV industry is kind of—some people have their opinions—but doing it is really bold. So I’m meeting all these bold, sure of themselves, confident people,” She said, “My impressions of it are that it’s freeing and liberating. I have always been fascinated about this since I accidentally found my grandpa’s stash of Playboy magazines.”
Talking about her career, Dakota Tyler said: “I was nervous initially about public opinions and stigmas, and that always deterred me from considering it being an actual career. But I asked myself, would I do this if there was no public stigma toward this industry? That was the only thing stopping me.” She even added that watching a video of Riley Reid, where she talked about her profession, inspired her.
Tyler said about her first experience: “There was no script or anything. It was to act more like yourself and really go with the flow of your own personality. I was very nervous and excited, also smiley and giggly, all at the same time. It was a mix of emotions. I don’t know why I was so nervous… After it was over, I was like that was a piece of cake for me.”
She said that Tyler Nixon, her first co-star, is by far one of her favorite male talents.
Some Interesting Facts About Dakota Tyler
- During her career, Dakota Tyler has worked with many other AV actresses and actors like Maya Woulfe, Pristine Edge, Molly Little, Theodora Day, Lumi Ray, Tyler Nixon, and Cody Steele. She has also collaborated with reputed production houses, including Team Skeet, N.Films, Cherry P.
- She has more than 60k followers on Twitter and over 110k followers on her Instagram.
- This short and sexy doll had been a cheerleader all through high school, and she had broken her arm once while performing a stunt during a warm-up session in her sophomore year.
- Tyler likes to read as her brain needs constant something, and she is also a thrill-seeking performer and loves to hike and cliff jump at abandoned places. She said that she loves to do any activity that’s with water.
- She is also on Onlyfans and provides her hot and exclusive content to her fans, who follow her there by subscribing to her premium membership.
- Tyler has her ears pierced and has tattoos on several parts of her body.