Eddie Berg is a Swedish singer and songwriter, video director and performer. He is popular for being the frontman for the Swedish Alternative Metalcore band Imminence, which is considered one of the most promising bands of Sweden and has become very famous across the world in the Metalcore scene. He is also the founder of videography studio “Liftamountain“.
Eddie & his childhood friend Harald Barrett founded the band Imminence in Trelleborg, Sweden in 2010 and it’s currently signed to Arising Empire. The band actually started as a post Metalcore band, but later also did genres like post-hardcore, Melodic Metalcore, and alternative metalcore. It has been evolving ever since their establishment and have been getting great love from the audience and critics. If you’re missing those old-school emo vibes, then you definitely need to check them out!
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter and Performer|
|Date of Birth||8 October 1992|
|Age (as in 2022)||25|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 6 ' 1"
in centimeters - 185 cm
in meters - 1.85 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 68 kg
in pounds - 150 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Networth (approx)||$1 million|
Eddie was born in Sweden to a non-musical family. He had a passion for music and movies from his childhood. At the early age of 5, he started playing Violin and started singing when he was in high school. He worked with several garage bands and later formed his own band ‘Imminence’. With the album “This Is Goodbye” the band broke the boundaries and took alternative music to the next level. The whole meaning of the album is about the process and courage to leave something behind in your life to make room for something else. It symbolises the sacrifices which we make for our ambitions as well as our emotions.
Imminence band consists of :
- Eddie Berg – lead vocals and violin (2009-present)
- Harald Barret – lead guitar, backing vocals (2009-present)
- Alex Arnoldsson – rhythm guitar (2009-present)
- Christian Höijer – bass guitar (2018-present)
- Peter Hanström – drums (2009-present)
- Fredrik Rosdahl – bass guitar (2009-2014)
- Max Holmberg – bass guitar (2015-2018)
Some Interesting Facts About Eddie Berg
- In 2012, Imminence was selected to play at the Metaltown Festival, one of the largest and most famous music festivals in Sweden. The band also has a web shop of it’s own named “imminencewe.com” which is completely run and handled by the band members.
He is obsessed with Coffee and an animal lover. He has three pet dogs and he loves spending time with them, when at home.
- He is a huge fan of Anders Friden from In Flames and Linkin Park’s frontman Chester Bennington. Chester was Eddie’s inspiration to start singing. He was a high school teenager when he started writing and making music for the band.
He also loves movies and has a passion for video filming and photography.
- He tries to relax himself and get in the right state of mind before performing and he said prayer helps to calm himself. While talking about his writing style he said he won’t let the boundaries of a genre restain him. He writes what he feels to write for a song and put everything in for it. And his “I&sea” was the hardest song to put together.
Eddie Berg is in a relationship with Madelaine Wetzel since 2017.
- He likes getting inked and has a beautiful leafy tattoo on both hands. He also has many other tattoos on his different parts of the body.
- Eddie Berg has more than 22k followers on his Instagram account.