Emma Salute is an American singer, songwriter and mandolin player. She is the founder member of the band called “Temecula Road” along with her sister Maddie Salute and a long time friend Dawson Anderson. Not only for her music she got equal number of fans for her sexy looks too. This outstanding, country music trio is truly making waves in the music industry and also their successes continue to skyrocketing. They named the band ‘Temecula Road’ after their hometown, a relatively small Southern California town of Temecula.
Sisters Maddie (vocals) and Emma Salute (vocals, mandolin), Dawson Anderson (vocals, guitar) each have their own unique and exceptional talents that, when joined together, make the harmonious and awe-inspiring music that we all love with their youthful energy and country vibe. Their songs such as “What If I Kissed You,” “Hoping,” and “Everything Without You” are instant hits and they soared up the music charts bringing them the much deserved recognition.
|Profession||Singer and Mandolin Player|
|Date of Birth||1 June 1999|
|Age (as in 2022)||23|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 ' 4"
in centimeters - 163 cm
in meters - 1.63 m
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Parents||Father: Bradley Salute
Mother: Kim Salute
|Boyfriend / Husband||Avery Jack Schleski
|Net Worth||$1-2 million|
Talking about the band and it’s behind story, Emma said: “We are all from Temecula, California. The way we got together was that Maddie and I are sisters so we started singing at a very young age. We met Dawson about four years ago through a vocal coach. There weren’t many guys in Temecula who sang, so, we’re like, maybe we should sing with him. Actually, there’s not a shortage of guys in Temecula (laughs). Just ones who sing.
She continued: “We started writing together and here we are. We named the group after the town. We grew up watching and listening to CMT. We watched it all the time. Our parents were always playing CMT for us. So, Maddie and I grew up singing country music. Now we still live in Temecula, but we come to Nashville to write and co-write with other people. We came about 8 times a year before we moved. It was just time to move to Music City and continue our journey here.”
And her sister Maddie (who is a year younger than her) talking about the recognition and fame they got, she said: “We can be in a town now and somebody will say, ‘Wait, she’s from Temecula Road. Can we get a picture?’ And I think, ‘Oh, maybe I should put the makeup on.’ We are definitely getting recognized. Our fans are so dedicated and that is so great.
Dawson about their collaboration with Disney: “I was actually born in North Carolina and moved to Temecula when I was about nine. We all met in Temecula. And if we talk about getting this offer from Disney Music, we were just ecstatic. It was just one of those surreal moments. They have such a far-reaching company and so many outlets. The great thing about them is that they are not trying to change us. They are just making us a better version of ourselves. That is so awesome!”
Some Interesting Facts About Emma Salute
- Emma loves getting inked. She said tattoos are addictive. She also loves fishing.
- Their band, Temecula Road that was chosen by The Huffington Post as a top country act to watch in 2016.
Disney Radio named them as the “next big thing”, an honour shared by Shawn Mendes before, and also nominated them as “Country New Artist” in the Radio Disney Music Awards alongside Maren Morris and Old Dominion.
- Temecula Road signed with Buena Vista Records, part of the large-scale Disney Music Group. With their Disney affiliation, the trio has received big-time boosts from the Disney Channel and Radio Disney and the company’s myriad social platforms.
- They have performed at the “C2C’s Country Music Festival” in London, at the “Stage Coach Music Festival”, and the “CMA Music Festival”, amongst many others.
- She said she look up to other groups like “Lady Antebellum” and “Little Big Town” and meeting Dan + Shay is one of her favourite moments where she got to sneak in and catch some of their sound check.
- Emma is currently dating Sara Evans’ son Avery Jack Schelske. She dated a guy named Evan Matthew in the past.
- Emma Salute has more than 19k followers on Instagram.