Heavenly Homemade Alekhya (Alekhya Keerthi) is a YouTube sensation and social media personality, known primarily for her beauty, Travel and Fashion Vlogs posted on her (Heavenly Homemade) YouTube channel. She has gained over 330k subscribers on YouTube and 100k followers on Instagram. She is also the founder of Sri Maghuva, where she sells fashionable clothes online.
She first launched her YouTube channel in March 2017 after her marriage with her husband support as she was bored in the house but later it turned out it into her passion.
According to sources she was approached for many serials and by some ad agencies but she rejected them as she is not interested in acting.
|Nick Name||Alekhya, Kanna|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
in feet inches - 5 feet 5 inches
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 56 kg
in pounds - 124 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 August 1995|
|Age (as in 2021)||26|
|Birth Place & Hometown||Tadepalligudem, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh|
|Relationshio & More|
|Marriage Date||09 November 2016|
|Favourite Tour Spot||Visakhapatnam Beach|
|Connect her on||Youtube : Heavenly Homemade
She is known for her bold nature and for her videos on topics of women hygiene and health segment. Her video on her layered hairstyle is also liked by many of her subscribers. She also posts Vlogs and #diml regularly on her channel.
Alekhya recently collaborated with ‘Kalamandir‘ for a saree advertisement, which she says it’s her dream collaboration.
Some Interesting Facts about Alekhya
- She is from a middle class family and her father is a bus conductor.
- She got married at the age of 21 after completion her B.Tech.
- Her Husband is a private employee but he also has a Youtube channel called ‘Hitech Abbai’.
- She loves Pets and she dearly loves her pet dog ‘Choco’.
- Alekhya’s Youtube Income can be around $1k a month.
- One of her dreams is get 1Million Subscribers in Youtube. But she says she loves Instragam more than youtube.
Beautiful Images of Alekhya
Image Credits: All images that were used in this article were taken from Heavenly Homemade (Akehya’s) Instagram account.