Jake Cuban is one of the youngest traders from America and runs a company called r/WallStreetBets (a sub-reddit platform where individuals focus on inventory and choices buying and selling). He is famous for being the son of Mark Cuban (an american billionaire entrepeneur) and Tiffany Stewart (a marketing professional). So, we can say that the talent to run a business is embedded in his blood. He became headlines when he opened his Robinhood account and bought a couple of shares of AMC and BlackBerry.
I got to say I LOVE LOVE what is going on with #wallstreetbets. All of those years of High Frequency Traders front running retail traders,now speed and density of information and retail trading is giving the little guy an edge. Even my 11 yr old traded w them and made $— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) January 28, 2021
Jake Cuban was born in Dallas, USA in 2010 as the youngest child and only son of Mark and Tiffany. He has two sisters named Alexis Sofia Cuban (19) and Alyssa Cuban (16). His uncle name is Brian Cuban who is an american attorney, author and activist. Cuban’s family emigrated to US from Russia via Ellis Island and then his paternal great-grandfather changed his surname from “Chabenisky” to “Cuban.” According to Brian Cuban (Mark’s brother), their maternal grandparents were Romanian Jewish immigrants, however Mark claims their maternal grandmother was Lithuanian.
|Famous For||Son of Mark Cuban|
|Date of Birth||2010|
|Age (as in 2022)||12|
|Place of Birth||Dallas, USA|
|Educational Qualification||In High school|
|Almameter||will be updated|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 '0"
in centimeters - 152 cm
in meters - 1.52 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 38 kg
in pounds - 84 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Parents||Father: Mark Cuban
Mother: Tiffany Stewart
|Siblings||Sisters: AlexisSofia Cuban,
|Grand Parents||Norton Cuban,
|Other Relatives||Uncle: Brian Cuban|
|Net Worth (approx)||Under Review|
Jake’s father Mark is a businessman and investor who owns National Basketball Association Dallas Maverick. Also, he is the co-owner of ‘2929 Entertainment’ and a chairman of AXS TV. He is one of the main “shark” investors on the ABC reality TV series named “Shark Tank”. In 2020, he ranked No, 177 on the Forbes 400. While Jake’s mother Tifanny is a former advertising executive and she started her career as a salesman in Honda. Both of them met at a gym center in Dallas, Texas in 1997 and dated for five years. Finally they married on September 21, 2002 in Barbados.
Contrary to the belief that there is no need for a billionaire’s wife to go for a job, Tiffany continued her profession even after her marriage with Mark Cuban for some time which shows the uniqueness of Tiffany and her down-to-earth’s personality. Now the couple are located in Pennsylvania with their three children.
Some Interesting Facts About Jake Cuban
- His father had a significant influence on Jake Cuban for him to be a trader. He also loves fishing and karting with his dad.
- Mark Cuban had strict rules for his kids to limit their use of phones and other devices. He said that he had installed a Cisco router and management software, so that he could track kids’ phone activities. They have no other options than to buy their hours to use their phones. For instance, Jake loves to watch Minecraft videos. So, he earns hours by watching math videos or solving math problems. Once, he even got paid $150 to not watch those videos for two months.
- In an interview, Mark commented that he thinks his kids are going to be extra hardworking and devoted than him.
- Jake’s sister, Alexis Cuban has completed her high school and she is currently studying in Vanderbilt University. Parallelly, she is doing her internship as a brand strategist at ‘Lara Beth and Dirk Nowitzki Foundation‘. Alexis is popular for her TikTok videos and has a huge fan following on it and also has more than 37k followers on Instagram. Meanwhile, Jake’s other sibling, Alyssa, seems to prefer a private life.
- Marco who is the creator of IceRocket Company also invested in many companies like Weblogs Inc, Brondell Inc, RedSwoosh, Sharesleuth.com, Mascot Books and Motionloft etc. He started the company called ‘MicroSolutions’, which is one of the biggest customers of the Perot system.
- Mark Cuban’s estimated net worth is around $4 billion US dollars as of now.