Jenni Gallagher is an American actress, who is best known for ‘River Red’ (1998) and ‘Peak Practice’ (1993). She has been married to Tom Everett Scott (actor who is famous for Guy Patterson in ‘That Thing You Do‘) since December 13, 1997. They have two children Arly Scott (2001) and Finn Scott (2005).
|Date of Birth||2 June 1971|
|Age (as in 2022)||51|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 ' 6"
in centimeters - 168 cm
in meters - 1.68 m
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Husband / Spouse||Tom Everett Scott|
|Net Worth||$1-2 million|
- ‘River Red‘ (Movie) 1998 as Denise
- ‘Peak Practice’ ( TV Show) 1993 as Emma Shearer / Holly Taylor
Some Interesting Facts About Jenni Gallagher
- Jenni’s husband Tom has starred in many big-name movies like ‘That Thing You Do!’, ‘La La Land’, ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’, etc.
- Her sister Arly Scott is a Musician.
- Her husband’s co-star (from ‘That Thing You Do’) Steve Jahn was best man at their wedding.
1 thought on “Jenni Gallagher (Tom Everett Scott’s Wife) Age, Movies, Birthday, Net Worth, Photos, Wiki, Biography & More”