Kalyani Teja is the wife of Ravi Teja (Telugu Actor). They got married on 26 May 2002 in East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh and they have been leading a happy married life for years. Kalyani stayed away from the eyes of the media for all these years along with her children and not much of her pics are available on the internet. The couple has two children, a daughter (Mokshadha Bhupatiraju) and a son(Mahadhan Bhupatiraju).
|Famous for||Celebrity Wife|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters -
in meters -
in feet and inches-
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms -
in pounds -
|Age (as in 2022)||40-50|
|Hometown||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Spouse/ Husband||Ravi Teja (m. 2002)
|Children||Daughter: Mokshadha Bhupatiraju
Son: Mahadhan Bhupatiraju
|In laws||Father-in-Law: Raj Gopal Raju
Mother-in-Law: Rajya Lakshmi Bhupatiraju
|Food Diet||Non Vegetarian|
Some Interesting Facts About Kalyani Teja
- Kalyani Teja always supports and stands with her husband and she has been a big part in the success of his life. After one year of marriage, she gave birth to a beautiful girl, Mokshada Bhupatiraju on 6 June 2003. And on 28 July 2006, she gave birth to Mahadhan Bhupatiraju.
- Kalyani was the relative of Ravi Teja’s maternal uncle and his mother liked though she would be a perfect bride to her son. Hence it was an arranged marriage.
- Her son Mahadhan made his debut as a child artist (younger version of Ravi Teja) with ‘Raja The Great‘ movie in 2017.
- Ravi and Kalyani’s wedding ceremony was attended by directors like Krishnavamsi, Puri Jagannath and actor Shivaji Raja.
- Kalyani is a stay-at-home parent and dedicated her life to the upbrining of her children. She is a loving wife and a caring mother.