Karl Niilo is an Estonian YouTuber and entrepreneur who is known for posting inspirational and motivational content on his social media handles. He is also a motivational speaker and a life coach. He has amassed over 3 Million subscribers on his Youtube channel.
Karl is the Co-Founder of Exela Media Group, a media and communications company that has clients allover the globe and focuses growing companies on social media at scale them through viral marketing strategies. He is also the co-founder of Treewaterdrink, and Kulm talujaatis.
|Profession||Youtuber, Motivator and Social Media Influencer|
|Date of Birth||16 January 1991|
|Age (as in 2023)||31|
|Birth Place||Voru, Estonia|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Science Economics|
|Almameter||Estonian University of Life Sciences.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5' 10"
in centimeters - 178 cm
in meters - 1.78 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 67 kg
in pounds - 148 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 800k|
Karl was born and brought up in Voru, Estonia. He was raised in farms near forests of Estonia and started his journey by helping his family in building a dairy company (Nopri Farm Dairy Products). He mastered the art of social media marketing and monetization using his strategies to earn money through digital platform.
In his Youtube channel, Karl shares the stories of many celebrities we know and the struggles in their lives to reminds us, the viewers, of how the people we revere as stars are also people like us. He makes sure to include famous personalities of every walk of life, from different backgrounds, ethnicity, stream, colour, and creed in his videos.
Some famous people that were featured in his videos are Christiano Ronaldo, Muhammad Ali, Rowann Atkinson (aka Mr. Bean), Bruce Lee, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jack Ma, television show hosts like Steve Harvey, Jimmy Kimmel, and Ellen DeGeneres.
Some Interesting Facts About Karl Niilo
- Karl studied at the Estonian University of Life Sciences (2010 – 2013) and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business with Economics as his minor
- He has a combined total of 2 billion views on his Youtube channel has with 3.2 million subscribers.
- He did not get much response from viewers initially but when he kept publishing the content consistently then his content became viral on social media networks.
- He had plans to start business in Poland – Warsaw & Krakow.
- Karl has more than 633k followers on his Instagram business account and over 11k followers on his personal account.
- He is also on Twitter with 3k fan base.