Kymberly Kalil is an American actress who is best known for her roles in Seinfeld (1989), Misery Loves Company (1995), Maguire (1996), The King of Queens (2001) and Cold Brook (2018). She has shared her screen with many co-actors like Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, and Julia Louis Dreyfus. Kymberly has been married to the actor & Producer, William Fichtner since July 25, 1998 and has a son, Vangel Fichtner with him.
|Profession||Actress and Celebrity Wife|
|Date of Birth||11 May 1971|
|Age (as in 2022)||51|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 ' 6"
in centimeters - 168 cm
in meters - 1.68 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 56 kg
in pounds - 123 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Spouse / Husband||William Fichtner (m. 1998)|
|Children||Sam Fichtner (Step Son)
|Net Worth||$1-5 million|
Even though Kymberly Kalil acted in many films, she did not get movies which takes an actor or actress to another level of fame overnight. Wo, we can say that she is not a prominent actor in Hollywood, but she is popular as the wife of a famous actor, William Fichtner (who acted in many movies such as Heat Contact, The Dark Knight, The Perfect storm and so on).
Movies & TV Shows:
- ‘Jerry Maguire’ (1996)
- ‘Cold Brook’ (2018) as Vicki
- ‘Seinfeld’ (1989) as Heather
- ‘Party of Five‘ (1994) as Receptionist
- ‘Partners’ (1995) as Leannie
- ‘Misery Loves Company‘ (1995) as Bonnie
- ‘The Big Easy‘ (1996) as Jessica Rowles
- ‘The King of Queens‘ (1998) as Annette
Some Interesting Facts About Kymberly Kalil
- Kymberly Kalil is the second wife of William Fichtner. He was previously married to Betsy Aidem. They stayed together for about nine years (1987-1996) and also had a son together named Sam Fichtner. Later, the couple got divorced in the year 1996. It was only after two years of his divorce he married Kymberly and hoad another son named Vangel.
- Kymerly and William were happily married but in 2016 the news came out that Kymberly Kalil and her partner William Fichtner are getting divorced. This news not only shocked their fans but also the media.
But the news proved to be fake when the couple appeared together in Cirque Du Soliel at the premiere of Luzia in Los Angeles, California on December 12, 2017.