Lesley Maxwell is an Australian Fitness trainer, author and influencer. She is in her sixties but she is often get mistaken for her granddaughter Tia Christofi who is in her twenties. This melbourne muscle woman made the statement that “You’re never too old for bikinis“. She has more than 30 fitness titles to her name and authored books like ‘Get The Body You Want’ and “90 Day Bring Your Body Back”.
Lesley uses her social media platform to share her exercises and to flaunt her jaw-dropping body. She competes with her gym-obsessed granddaughter and their videos of “Grandmother vs. Granddaughter” exercise Instagram challenge went viral. She has a lot of fan folowing in the social media now from all age groups.
|Age (as in 2022)||64|
|Birth Place||Melbourne, Australia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 ' 5"
in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 56 kg
in pounds - 123 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More|
Lesley Maxwell is a divorcee and popular granfluencer. She has three grandchildren became a personal trainer at 48 and won her first figure competition at the age of 49. She previously worked in promotions & as a make-up artist and she initially embarked on her body transformation journey as a way to cope with her divorce from her ex-husband — who was 13 years younger than her.
Lesley works out five times a week to maintain her rock-hard abs and suggests taking a short break in between courses rather than forking in heaps and heaps of food. She is motivating the masses to keep the holiday pounds off by swapping out sweet treats for high-protein eats, “She also said My tips for eating over the Christmas period would be to eat more turkey rather than cakes,” “One is protein, while the other breaks down into sugar.”
She has revealed that even now how her newfound figure now draws men and some of them are as young as 18. She said “I’m always approached by younger men, I feel ageless so it works,” “Confidence is a win for me. If a man is brave enough to walk straight up to me and stare me in the eyes and ask me out, he’s a pretty brave man. These days men are quite shy about approaching women as everything seems to be done online. Anyone can be romantic online but there’s nothing like the real thing.”
Lesley’s mom used to warn her that “boys dont like girls with muscles”. “But I know they did” she retorted.
Remembering of how she started her journey, she said that her first competition was on Mother’s day and she had lots of inhibitions about wearing nothing but a G- string bikini on the stage but luckily her children were so supportive to her and she went ahead following her dream (Lesley has 3 children and one of them is Venessa Maxwell). She got inspired to participate in body sculpting after watching a TV show featuring Lindy Olsen. She was very lean by then weighing below 50 kilos (110 pounds) but it didn’t stop her from chasing her dream. She said she tried many types of food diets and experimented on this journey and figured what’s best for her.
Some Interesting Facts About Lesley Maxwell
- Lesley Maxwell was featured on the cover of Oxygen magazine and she said she feels it’s an honor for her.
- She believes investing in health and prefers organic food. And she also said “Medicine is not healthcare. Food is healthcare. Medicine is sickcare. So, let’s all get this straight, for a change.”
- She always goes out for a walk to have some fresh air. It makes her feel happier and also has health benefits like improving blood pressure and immune systerm and top of all it’s free.
- She likes bodylifting exercises than weightlifting. and shel likes to do lunges with a long stride to target her hamstring and it’s also good at getting the heart rate up too.
- Lesley Maxwell has more than 100k followers on her Instagram account.
- Apart from weight training, her other love is Art. She feels both weight training and art play a beneficial role in her health physically and mentally. She is also a beach lover and loves to spend her time in a beach.