Lonewolf 902 is a Canadian YouTube channel that shows the beautiful life of camping and tent life in the countryside. The name of Lonewolf 9o2 YouTube Channel owner is James W. James is a traveler, camper, adventurer, vlogger, digital content creator, and entrepreneur. He is famous for making videos about ‘wild camping’, ‘overnight ‘camping trip’, ‘gear reviews’, bushcraft’, and ‘off-grid living’. He makes most of his videos alone and all by himself justifying his channel’s name. His fans compare him to Edward Michael (aka Bear Grylls) who is the host of ManVs Wild, for his brilliant life-saving skills and adventures.
|Real Name||James W|
|Profession||Travler, Camper, Adventurer, Vlogger and YouTuber|
|Date of Birth||-|
|Age (as in 2022)||-|
|Place of Birth||Nova Scotia, Canada|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 6 '3"
in centimeters - 190 cm
in meters - 1.9 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 121 kg
in pounds - 267 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Wife / Spouse||Kendra Gautreau|
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 300k|
James W was born and brought up in Canada. He loves traveling particularly in the countryside enjoying the beautiful nature in its raw and purest form. He started his career as a digital content creator in 2019. On YouTube, he uploaded his first video titled “Full Winter Hammock Setup !!” on January 17th, 2019. Though he didn’t get much recognition and views for his videos, he kept creating the content regularly on posting it on his channel. Now, his channel has more than 51 million views in total and the most viewed video on his channel is “Hot Tent Camping In Snow” standing tall with 22 million views to it.
Some Interesting Facts About Lonewolf 902
- Lonewolf 902 channel’s host James loves tattoos and has them all over his body including a big eagle tattoo right on his face.
- He is also an entrepreneur and sells t-shirts and other merchandise at lonewolf902merch and teesprings. He is on Patreon too.
- He married recently and his beautiful wife‘s name is Kendra Gautreau, whom he loves so much. He posts photos of her regularly on his Instagram.
- His YouTube channel has 325k subscribers and he has more than 13k followers on his Instagram Account.
- He also has another YouTube channel named ‘CAMPING GEAR REVIEWS’ where he reviews the gear he uses, camping tools like knives, stoves, and tents.