Megan Murphy Matheson (born as Megan Mary Murphy) is an actress and known for her work in Brain Donors (1992) and Dinner: Impossible (2007). She was previously married to Tim Matheson but got divorced from him in 2010. She has three children with her ex-husband: daughters Molly Matheson (b. 1987), Emma Matheson (b. 1988), and son Cooper Matheson (b. 1994).
|Name||Megan Murphy Matheson|
|Famous For||Ex-wife of Tim Matheson|
|Date of Birth||-|
|Age (as in 2023)||70-80|
|Place of Birth||United States|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 '2"
in centimeters - 157 cm
in meters - 1.57 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 52 kg
in pounds - 114 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Husband / Boyfriend||Tim Matheson|
|Children||Cooper Matheson, Molly Matheson, Emma Matheson
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 1 Million|
Megan Murphy Matheson, the Primetime Emmy-winning actor, made her acting debut in 1992 with an American comedy movie named ‘Brain Donors’ as an assistant choreographer. Later, in 2007, after a fourteen-year absence, she was featured as a guest on the reality show Dinner: Impossible alongside Robert Irvine, George Galati, and David Britton, among others. She did not have a lasting career in showbiz compared to her ex-husband, as she did not feature in many movies and shows.
Megan and Tim first met in 1979, which was love at first sight for Tim. However, she was not attracted to the actor, who was determined to make her his wife. He had to woo her for 6 years before she finally accepted to be his life partner. Then, the duo got married on June 29, 1985. She even made PDA appearances together with Tim Matheson while they were still married.
Sadly, after 25 years of marriage, they called it quits in 2010 due to irreconcilable differences but finalized their divorce in 2012. It was the first divorce for Megan Murphy but the second for Tim Matheson. Megan has never been spotted with other men ever since she split with the Jonny Quest star.
She has been married and divorced only once in her life. The exact date of her birth has yet to be discovered. But we can say that she is in her seventies now and living peacefully with one of her kids somewhere in the suburbs. Tim had previously been married to Jennifer Leak, whom he met on the set of “Yours, Mine, and Ours” in 1968. The couple married on September 28, 1968, and later, their divorce was formalized in 1971 owing to misunderstandings.
According to our sources, Tim currently resides in Hollywood, California, with his third and current wife, Elizabeth Marighetto. The couple exchanged wedding vows in March 2018 in a low-key ceremony. They haven’t had any children together yet.
Some Interesting Facts About Megan Murphy Matheson
- Megan was a ballerina (although details about her career as a ballerina are not known). She worked as an assistant choreographer for the movie Brain Donors (1992). This helps us to conclude that she was still dancing up to that time.
- She probably has received a huge amount as a divorce settlement from now ex-husband Tim Matheson, who has a net worth of $7 million.
- She is not active on social media and wants to keep her personal life private and away from the spotlight and media.
- Megan Murphy is famous for her short blonde hair and alluring blue eyes. Even from a young age, she used to maintain a slim hourglass-shaped body measuring 34-24-32.
- Megan is Aaron Schmidt’s mother-in-law. Her eldest, Molly, married her sweetheart, Aaron, on February 14, 2016, in Mexico City.
- Her second daughter, Emma, is an athlete who has participated in marathons across the country, and her son, Cooper, studied engineering at Columbia University.