Neelya Bhavani is a South Indian actress who mainly acted in Telugu and Tamil films. She is best known for her roles in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Krishnarjuna Yuddham and Fashion Designer S/o Ladies Tailor. She is considered as one of the sexy character artists who can pull any bold role with ease. Neelya Bhavani also acted in some daily serials and thus gained popularity also in small screen audience.
|Date of Birth||will be updated|
|Age (as in 2023)||30-40|
|Hometown||Khammam District, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Currently LIving in||Hyderabad, India|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches -
in centimeters -
in meters -
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Children||Son - Maheshwaran
Daughter - Pujitha
Neelya Bhavani and Actor Chandrashekhar (Chhatrapati Shekar) loved each other. But Neelya’s parents didn’t approve of their marriage. So they fled to Hyderabad and gor married against her parents’ will. The rumour for her parents of not accepting the marriage with Actor Chandrashekar is because he did not stand out as an actor then and still struggling for roles in the movies.
But sadly, these two actors separated shortly. They are divorced and leading their lives separately for more than a decade now.
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy (2019),
- Krishnarjuna Yuddham (2018),
- Fashion Designer S/o Ladies Tailor (2017),
- Gentlemen (2016)
- Shankara (2016)
- Kick 2 and
- Pandaga Chesko (2015)
Some Interesting Facts about Neelya Bhavani
- Neelya Bhavni’s Facebook page has more than 1.25 milllion likes as of now.
- She has two kids (a son and a daughter) with chandrashekar before they separated.
- Although she is a mother of two adult kids, she still maintains her figure very well and she has many fans for her curves and sexy looks.
- Her daughter Pujitha is pursuing her career as a Physiotherapist and her son Maheshwaran is trying to settle down as a cricketer.
- Neelam Bhavani entered into Film Industry after her marriage, following the footsteps of her husband.