Following his late father’s footsteps, Oliver joined the industry as a Music Composer and is often seen on different media platforms along with his mother. He is a photographer too. Oliver inherited the long, silky, classy hair look of his father, and he kept the original spelling of his father’s name, which was Otcasek.
|Name||Olliver Orion Ocasek|
|Nickl Name||Oliver, Ollie|
|Profession||Photographer and Musician|
|Famous For||Celebrity Kid|
|Date of Birth||23 May 1998|
|Age (as in 2023)||25|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Czech and English)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 6 ' 1"
in centimeters - 185 cm
in meters - 1.85 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 68 kg
in pounds - 150 lbs
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science (Major in Computer Science)|
|University||University of Rochester|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Parents||Father: Ric Ocasek
Mother: Paulina Porizkova
|Sibling(s)||Brothers: Jonathan Raven Ocasek,
Christopher Otcasek, Eron Otcasek and Derek Otcasek
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 500k|
When Paulina and Ric first met on the shooting of a music video for Ric’s band ‘The Cars‘ in 1984, Paulina was just 19, whereas Ric was 40 years old and was still married to his second wife, Suzanne. Paulina was the model for that song, while Ric was the co-singer of his band.
But after 5 years, Ric divorced his second wife and married Paulina on 23 August 1989 in a private wedding on Saint-Barthelemy Island. Ric was married twice before. His first wife was Constance Campbell (1963- 1971), and his second wife was Suzzane (1971- 1988).
The duo welcomed their first child, Jonathan Raven Ocasek, in 1993, and their second son, Oliver, arrived five years later in 1998.
But after being together as a couple for more than three decades, they decided to get separated in May 2018. However, the process of divorce was halted because of Ric’s sudden death due to a heart attack in 2019. Ric Ocasek put his wife aside against his will before his death, stating that she abandoned him before his operation. He also removed her two sons from the will.
Paulina was devastated by that and returned to the modeling career she had long left behind; she had to go back and start many things all over again. She was not happy with his decision. She claims she took care of him and even booked surgery for him because she believed they would be lifelong friends and family. As the divorce was not formalized, she is now a widow and may be entitled to a portion of his real estate holdings.
Some Interesting Facts About Oliver Orion Ocasek
- Oliver’s mother, Paulina Porizkova, made history as the first Central European woman to get featured on the Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover in 1984. She was only 18 years old then, and she also had another record to have earned what was then the highest-paying modeling contract ever: a $6,000,000 contract with Estée Lauder in 1988.
- She was also famous for being the former judge of one of the most-watched television reality shows called America’s Next Top Model.
- Oliver has four half-siblings from his late father’s previous marriages, namely Christopher Ocasek, Adam Ocasek, Eron Ocasek, and Derek Ocasek. Christopher followed their father’s footsteps too, like Oliver, and formed a rock band named ‘Glamour Camp’ in which he is the lead singer and guitarist. While his other half-brother, Eron, is an actor now.
- Oliver said that he and his brother, Jonathan, planted the cherry blossom next to his father’s grave to offer a burst of color in his father’s honor since his father liked vibrant vintage hues.
- Paulina has rekindled her love life with Aaron Sorkin, who is a multi-award-winning filmmaker.