Pia Bertolotti aka (Pia Jo Reynolds) is famous for being the half sister of Brittany Murphy (a singer and actress, mostly recognized for her performance in ‘Don’t Say a Word’). Some of her works are 8 Mile, Uptown Girls, Freeway, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Bongwater, and many more.
Pia is currently based in Olive Branch, Mississippi and working as the National Director of Mobilization at ‘Awaken The Dawn’ (a grassroots movement of day and night worship, prayer, and missions). She is also an actress and cinematographer, known for Bully’s Bane (2016). Pia’s husband is Jason Reynolds. They have been married for more than a decade now and have four children; three daughters and a son. Their names are Mali Marola, Karli Chase, Lila, and Lucas respectively.
|Name||Pia Jo Reynolds|
|Birth Name||Pia Bertolotti|
|Profession||Realtor and Enterpreneur|
|Date of Birth||6 October 1979|
|Age (as in 2021)||42|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 ' 3"
in centimeters - 160 cm
in meters - 1.6 m
|Education||Northwest Mississippi Community College|
|Family, Relationship & More|
Tony Bertolotti and Brittany Murphy
|Husband / Spouse||Jason Reynolds (m.
|Net Worth||will be updated|
Brittany Murphy’s tragic death happened when she was 32 on December 20, 2009. According to Los Angeles coroner Ed Winter, Murphy died of pneumonia, an iron shortage, and various drug poisoning at the time. However, her mother, Sharon Murphy, denied there was any evidence that she had been poisoned. Ashton Kutcher (her boyfriend) disputed these claims too, saying that it made no sense to have killed Brittany Murphy. After a few days her husband Simon Monjack was found dead in a similar way in the same bed.
After a decade of Murphy’s death, her sister Pia Reynolds shared her views about that incident. According to her, Murphy suffered from anxiety-related panic episodes. She said “Brittany was amazing, effervescent, and charming.” However, I didn’t think she was naïve in the least. “It doesn’t sound like her to be on meth while she was suffering from full-blown paralysing anxiety episodes. I can say with all confidence in my heart she was not addicted to prescription drugs. No way! When I turned 32 — the age Brittany was when she died — it really hit me. This is how old she was when her life was cut short. For the last 10 years I’ve missed her terribly and I look at what is happening in me and our family and that there is a destiny in her,” Reynolds said. “She had this supernatural influence to love well. It empowered her. Brittany could speak to a crowd and they all felt they knew and loved her,” Pia recalled.
Some Interesting Facts About Pia Bertolotti
- Pia Bertolotti married Jayson Reynolds on 1 November 2008 whom she considers as her best friend and enjoys listening to music with him.
- In April 2000, Pia started working as an affiliate Broker in the National Association of Realtors. She has also had the experience of working in different companies like PULSE Outreach, LifeVantage Corporation, and many more.
- Murphy and Pia Reynolds did not grow up together and were estranged as youngsters. They reconciled when Murphy was 19 and Reynolds was 16.
- When Angelo Bertolotti, their father died in June 2019 Reynolds started a GoFundMe page to cover the costs of his burial.
- Pia is a coffee lover and foodie. She loves food especialy the sweet kind. She is on Instagram as @piajoloves and on Twitter as @EasterPia. Her Instagram bio states “daughter + wife + mom of 4 stars. Writer, artist, mobilizer, futurist, cultural architect & lover of all things people. forever wrecked by Jesus.”