Priya Mondal is an Indian Bengali Actress who is famous among Bangla Television audience. Actress Priya Mondal is a perfect blend of beauty and brain. She is an advocate and she even practiced in court for sometime. Priya made her acting debut with Tomay Amay Mile serial in 2013 as Diana Ghosh .The show was aired on the Star Jalsha TV channel and continued till March 2016.
Priya Mondal got the offer to act in Tomay Amay Mile when she was still studying her third year in Law. She continued her studies while acting in the serial. Indeed she is very good in her studies.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet and inches- 5 '5"
in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 54 kg
in pounds - 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||7 June 1994|
|Age (as in 2022)||28|
|Hometown & Current City||Kolkata|
|Education Qualificaion||L.L.B (Bachelor's Degree in Law)|
|College||Jogesh Chandra Chaudhari Law College, Kolkata|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
TV serials and Films of Priya Mondal:
- Boron as Naira (2021- Present)
- Sanjeri Baati as Mishmi Das (2019-21)
- Bhojo Gobindo as Purbi Das (2017)
- Stree as Aliya (2016)
- Tomay Amay Mile as Diana Ghosh (2013)
- Meri Pyaari Bindu (Hindi) 2017
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Mondal
- Priya is a foodie and she loves Biryani a lot. She said any party is incomeplete wihout Biryani. She also loves sea food as most of the Bengalis do.
- Priya Mondal belongs to a joint family. The Mondal family never misses a chance to enjoy some quality time together.
- Priya Mondal participated two times in Dadagiri show broadcasts on’Zee Bangla’ TV and she is the winner both times.