Rafaela Pugh is a British actress who is best known for her appearance in the film ‘Born of War’ (2014) where she was featured as the character, Dee. It was directed by Vicky Jewson and starring Sofia Black-D’Elia, James Dominic Frain, Lydia Leonard in the lead roles. Rafaela Pugh is popular for being the sister of Florence Pugh (who was nominated for a ‘British Independent Film’ Award in the year of 2016 for her stunning performance as a violent young bride in the independent drama, Lady Macbeth). She is the younger sister of Toby Sebastian, Arabella Gibbins and Florence Pugh.
|Debut||Born of War (2014) as a child artist|
|Date of Birth||6 September 2003|
|Age (as in 2022)||19|
|Birth Place||Oxford, England
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 ' 4"
in centimeters - 163 cm
in meters - 1.63 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 52 kg
in pounds - 115 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Parents||Father - Clinton Pugh
Mother - Deborah Mackin
|Sibling(s)||Brother - Toby Sebastian (Actor, Musician)
Sisters - Arabella Gibbins (Actress)
Florence Pugh (Actress)
|Boyfriend / Spouse||NA|
|Net Worth (approx)||will be updated|
Some Interesting Facts About Rafaela Pugh
- Rafaela Pugh’s surname is pronounced “pew”. Her father, Clinton Pugh, is a restaurateur and designer in Oxford. He believes that the design of his restaurants, as well as the atmosphere and ambience they have had played a critical role in his success; these designs have now become an iconic feature of his restaurants. Her mother, Deborah, is a dancer and also a dance teacher.
- Her brother, Toby Sebastian is a musician and actor who is well known for playing the roles like Trystane Martell in ‘Game of Thrones’, and Andrea Bocelli in the biographical movie The Music of Silence.
- Rafaela’s another sister, Arabella Gibbins is an actress and writer who is best known for her acting in the film ‘Swim to Land’. She co-authored a book with her brother.
- Rafaela Pugh’s family moved to Sotogrande, Spain for some years beacause of her sister Florence Pugh (she had tracheomalacia, which necessitated many hospitalizations) and they thought that the warmer temperature of Spain would help her health. Florence was listed in Forbes magazine’s annual 30 Under 30 list in entertainment category for the year of 2019.
- Belonging to filmographic family it was not hard for Rafael to gather fame and the limelight in the acting industry. She is popular on social media and has a huge fan following for her .