Rose Parra is an American actress who is known for movies like High Stakes (1989) and Trapper John, M.D. (1979). She also tried her chances with writing and direction. Rose was previously married to Randolph Mantooth and hence, the ex-sister-in-law of Nancy Mantooth and Tonya Mantooth.
Even though Rose gained some fame for her acting and talent, she became more famous for being the fact that she is the ex-wife of Randolph Mantooth. She is his first wife. They married in 1978 and they were together as a couple until 1991. After living as a man and wife for more than a decade, the duo separated
|Also Known as||Rose Parra Mantooth|
|Famous For||Ex-wife of Randolph Mantooth|
|Age (as in 2023)||55-65|
|Current City||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 5 ' 5"
in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 55 kg
in pounds - 121 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Relationship Status||Divorcee (Single)|
|Ex-Husband||Randolph Mantooth (m. 1978-1991)|
|Net Worth (approx)||$1-5 Million|
Rose Parra’s date of birth is not exactly known but her ex-husband, Randolph Mantooth was born on Sep 19th, 1945. So at the time of their marriage, he was 33 years old.
Rose’s career as an actress is only short-lived. We can say this, considering that she appeared only in a couple of films.
- High Stakes (1989) as Tina
- Trapper John, M.D. (1981) as Shirley
Some Interesting Facts About Rose Parra
- Rose Parra is not active on social media. So, very little about her current whereabouts is available on the internet. She wants to keep her things private, that’s another reason for very little information about her is online.
- She tried to live away from the media after her separation from her ex-husband.
- According to our sources, she is living in Los Angeles, California, USA.