The ‘Shato for 100’ YouTube channel’s owner is Satadipa (Shato). She is a Bengali Model and Influencer who found her path in spirituality. She became popular when she was working at Isha Foundation as a Social Media Manager and used to post updates of Isha programs on her YouTube channel.
|Profession||Model and Social Media Influencer|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters - 151 cm
in meters - 1.51m
in feet inches -5 feet
|Weight||in kilograms - 48 kg
in pounds - 106 lbs
|Date of Birth||7 October 1991|
|Age (as in 2023)||32|
|Birth Place & Hometown||Kolkata|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga and Travelling|
|Educational Qualificaion||Bachelor of Science (Hons: Zoology)|
|University||West Bengal State University, Kolkata (2010-14)|
|Fashion Designing||INIFD Saltlake (2014-16)|
Satadipa (Shato) is originally from a typical Bengali Family. Her mother is a religious person, but her father, who is a science teacher, is completely an atheist. Most of her friends are communists, too.
So, being raised in that environment, naturally, she disliked anything to do with India and its traditions at one point in time. She was not a merit student, too. She considers herself an ignored child.
She had a great passion for fashion design and wanted to be a designer. But her parents have forced her to finish her studies first. So after getting a science degree, she followed to do what her heart had always wanted. Even though she is having a considerably good life, she is not satisfied. She has always felt that something was missing, and that’s how she landed in Spirituality.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Shato (Satadipa)
- Shato was very close to her Grandfather, and she nearly broke down after his death (suicide).
- Shato stopped eating meat after doing her Inner Engineering Program with the Isha Foundation. But being a Bengali, she eats fish when she is outside of the Ashram. So, we can say she is a Pescatarian.
- She used to change many jobs in the past because of the ego clashes and the toxic environment around her, but after she started doing her Saadhana, she found her new interests and Career.
Shato also loves traveling and posts her travel vlogs on her channel. She has 70k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- Apart from fashion design, she is also good with graphics and artwork.
- She has a sister, and her family still lives in Kolkata.
- Shato has learned how to ride a bicycle at the age of 28.
- She has 20k followers on her Instagram account.