Trishna Mukherjee is an Indian Actress, Singer and TV Presenter mostly associated with the Bengali and Hindi Film Industry. She started her career by singing in ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ which was aired on Zee TV in 2008. After that she made her debut movie “Light Shade Red” (It was based on the lives of 5 women who were brought to Sonagachi, Asia’s largest red light districts.) and then she moved to Mumbai and started working in Hindi serials. Trishna came into limelight after appearing in the television series Crime Patrol.
Crime Patrol has the most important place in her acting career. She acted in its one of the famous episodes named “Sting Operation”. After that also, she gave numerous appearances in that show. Furthermore Trishna acted in another famous crime show Savdhaan India – the Star Bharat TV Show. Having proved that she is here to stay, her elegant looks and captivating features have landed her many roles. Now she has a huge fan base in Crime reality show viewers.
|Nick Name||Trishna, Shana|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
in feet and inches- 5 ' 5"
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 58 kg
in pounds - 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 December 1988|
|Age (as in 2021)||33|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education||B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)|
|School||Indian Community School, Kuwait|
|College||ICFAI University, Hyderabad, India. -(2007)|
|Dancing||Danceworx Academy (2003)|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Parents||Father - Tapan Kumar Mukherjee
Mother - Archana Mukherjee
|Siblings||Sister- Tripti Mukherjee (Tripti M Bhattacharya)|
|Tattos||She has a tattoo on her back
|Hobbies||Reading and Dancing|
|Awards||Best Actress at Noida International Film Festival for "Madha"
Most Promising Actress at Passion Vista Award show
Best Actress at Berlin Film Festival
|Actor||Farhan Akhtar and Shahid Kapoor|
|Song||Lag Jaa Gale (Woh Kaun Thi)|
|Food||Ilish Macher Jhol (Bengali Dish)|
|Colour||Black, White, Blue and Brown|
|Cartoon||Tom & Jerry|
- Someday Somewhere Jete pari chole (2011)
- Light Shade Red as Chanda (2012)
- Jango (2016)as Archana Singh
- Atin Ela And Char Adhyay(2018)
- Namkaran (2018) Short Film
- Guddiya (Short Film)
- Crime Patrol (Sony TV),
- Savdhaan India (Life OK & Star Utsav)
- Hum Ne Lei Hai… Shapath (2013) (in a negative role)
- Code Red (Colors TV)
- Hoshiyar (&TV)
- Bichoo Ka Khel (Alt Balaji) (2020)
- Bekaaboo (2020)
- Mum Bhai (2020)
- Project 9191 (Sonyliv) (2021)
- Madha (2020) (Amazon Prime)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trishna Mukherjee
- Trishna Mukherjee was educated in Kuwait till her twelfth grade and attended the Indian Community School and retuned India for her college.
- After completion of 2nd Year of Engineering. she did 2 months of Internship in BSNL, Bhubaneshwar and 5 months of Internship in GIS, Hyderabad during Final Year of Engineering as a semester. She also worked as a Trainee at Satyam, Hyderabad.
- Mukherjee has been successful in doing commercials for famous brands like Asian Paints, ICICI Lombard, Amul Comfy, Britannia and Go Air.
- Trishna has worked across almost every leading OTT platform and she feels writing is her hiddne talent. She has more than 28k follwers on her Instagram account.
- Trishna Mukherjee has a twin sister, Tripti Mukherjee who is a dental surgeon
- She said she loves chocolates and when asked her opinion about love she said “Love is Impossibly painful and passionate thing. And it’s the biggest gift a human being can get from god.”
Trishna Mukherjee was also seen in some musical videos like ‘ Dil Marjane Ki Hoya‘ sung by Harmaan Nazim K Ali and is on Zee Music Channel on Youtube. It has nearly 50k views.