Zaviera Maxwell aka Eliza “ZaZa” Zaviera is the daughter of an American rapper, singer and songwriter Fetty Wap (also known as Willie Maxwell II). She was born on March 12th, 2015 in Paterson, New Jersey, USA to Fetty Wap and his Baby Mama Lezhae Zeona (a native of Compton, California.). She is an American by nationality and belongs to the ethnicity of African-American. Lezhae and Fetty shared another child, a son named Zy Maxwell (2018) after Zaviera. Apart from Zy, Zaviera also has four half siblings, Aydin Zoovier (born in 2011), Amani (born in 2016), Lauren (born in 2016), and Alaiya (born in 2018).
|Full Name||Eliza Zaza Zaviera|
|Famous For||Daughter of Fetty Wap|
|Date of Birth||12 March 2015|
|Age (as in 2022)||7|
|Place of Birth||Paterson, New Jersey, USA|
|Ethnicity||Black (African American)|
|School||Passaic Arts and Science Charter school, Paterson, New Jersey, USA|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches - 3 '10''
in centimeters - 115 cm
in meters - 1.15 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - 20 kg
in pounds - 45 lbs
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Parents||Father: Fetty Maxwell
Mother: Lezhae Zeona
|Grand Parents||Willie Maxwell Jr,
|Other Relatives||Aunt: Divinity Maxwell|
|Net Worth (approx)||NA|
Zaviera has graduated from Kindergarten from ‘Passaic Arts and Science Charter school’ in Paterson in 2021 and now she is in the primary level in same school. Her parents are keeping her mostly away from media. But she can be seen spending time with her mother in public places regularly.
Though she is in the limelight since her birth as she is a star kid, Zaviera made it to the headlines after her mother accused Fetty as an absent father and abandoned Zaviera completely. She is the eldest child of her father Fetty Maxwell and mom Lezhae Zeona and the only daughter to her mom. Her parents were romantically involved from 2013 to 2017. Lezhae took to Twitter to accuse him for being an absent father. She blamed him for rarely seeing his daughter and putting her and children at relative’s home.
Zeona, also accused the rapper of making terror threats. New Jersey State Police issued an arrest warrant for rapper and also according to some media claims Wap faced charges of terror threats from the Passaic Police Department as well. But that was not the first time the couple went public with their feuds. They had some misunderstandings and arguments since 2015.
Fetty Wap is notorious as a womanizer. He had seven children with five different women but didn’t marry anyone. He was in relationship with multiple women, Ariel Reese (2005-13), Yaya Robinson (2012-13), Lezhae Zeona (2014-18), Elaynna Parker (2015), Alexis Skye (2015-18), Blu (2016-17), Corri Moore (2018), Leandra K. Gonzalez (2019 -2020) and Turquoise Miami and so on.
He had a son Aydin Zoovier with Ariel Reese in 2011. Later he had Eliza Zaza Zavira in 2015 with Lehzae Zeona. Amani born in 2016 with Elaynna Parker and Khari in the Same year with Masika Kalysha (an American actress, reality TV personality, singer/songwriter, and entrepreneur). Lauren born in 2016 with Turquoise Miami (exotic dancer).
Adding to these claims, his other baby mama Masika Kalysha said that he was not happy when she said that she was pregnant. She further added that he told her if she wanted to keep the baby, then she was on her own and he won’t be involved in any of this. But Masika chosen to give birth to the baby anyway. That’s how Khari was born.
Some Interesting Facts About Zaviera Maxwell
- Zaviera Maxwell’s father Fetty Wap had congenital glaucoma in both eyes due to an accident and the doctors were unable to save his left eye. So, he is fitted with an eye prosthesis. He rose to prominence after debuting with his first single, Trap Queen in 2014 which listed in number two on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart. Later, he released his second single, 679 on 29th June 2015. Some of his other hit songs are Way You Are, Aye, Feels Great, etc.
- Fetty Waps wrote about his relationship with Ariel Reese and re-released it as his debut single “Trap Queen”. The song was an instant hit and has over 265 million SoundCloud streams and 525793 million YouTube views. Trap Queen, which was the third song he ever wrote won him a lot of awards which includes MC100 Award (2015), MTV Video Music Awards (2015), BET Hip Hop Awards (2015), iHeartRadio Music Awards (2016), and Billboard Music Awards (2016).
- Fetty Wap appeared on the 3rd season on Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, which documented his strained relationship with Masika. He also appeared on the ninth season of Love & Hip Hop: New York which documented his relationship with his other girlfriend Alexis Skyy.
- Fetty Wap has received various lawsuits in his lifetime, including copyright violation, defamation, property harm, and assault. He was arrested after being pulled over on a Brooklyn highway in 2017. Wap was consequently charged with drunk driving, reckless endangerment, aggravated unlicensed operation of motor transport, illegally turning lanes, and drag racing. In another instance, he was arrested at CitiField and declared not guilty to federal drug charges in a New York court. After pleading not guilty, the rapper was freed on a $500,000 bond.
- In one of his interviews, Wap revealed that he bought 37 cars, 10 houses, 14 apartments and $2.5 million in jewelry during the course of time. His estimated net worth is $8 million as it’s not hard to make a lot of money as a rapper, and such a net worth is no surprise to Fetty.
- In early 2018, model Alexis Skyy claimed Fetty Wap as the father of her daughter Alaiya. But Fetty Wap publicly stated that he is not Alaiya’s biological father, Later in 2020, Brandon Medford was revealed to be Alaiya’s biological father. He was also involved in a short term relationship with Celina Powell, who had also accused Fetty for being the father of her child which was again proven to be false.
- Zaviera’s half-sister Lauren (Turquoise Miami’s daughter) died in 2021 due to a congenital heart disease (atrial septum detect).
- The story behind the name of Fetty Wap is his nick name “Fetty” (slang for money). “Wap” was added to the end of the name in tribute to Gucci Mane’s alias, Guwop. After his success with his debut song, he signed a contract with the record label, 300 Entertainment and later by Atlantic Records. His recent mixtape Trap & B was released on 14th February in 2020.
Fetty married Leandra K. Gonzalez, a model in September 2019 in a private ceremony. But shortly after a year, the couple filed for divorce in 2020.
- Lezhae Zeona is big on showing off her children on social media. She is having a successful career as a model and a rapper.