Singer Ramachari Komanduri is an Indian playback singer, music composer and the founder of Little Musicians Academy (LMA). He founded the institute in 1998 to provide musical knowledge to kids (below 18 years) imparting free training, guiding & promoting talented children and youngsters in music (free of cost) with the motto of peace and international brotherhood through music. Most of the students of LMA have become professional playback singers today.
|Profession||Singer, Music Composer and Teacher|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters -
in meters -
in feet and inches -
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms -
in pounds -
|Date of Birth||22 Januray 1965|
|Age (as in 2022)||57|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Pedda Gottimukkala, Medak, Telangana, India|
|Education Qualificaion||B.A, B.Ed|
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Siblings||Brother Lakshmanachari (Singer, Lyricist and Teacher)|
|Wife / Spouse||Sujatha Dhawala
|Children||Son - Saketh Komanduri
Daughter - Sony Komanduri
|First Film as Music Director||Prema Lekha Raasa|
Komanduri Ramachari was born in a very remote village surrounded by forests called Pedda Gottimukkala, Shivanpet Mandal, Medak. His father Komanduri Krishnamacharyulu used to Pourohityam and also Pujari in a temple in that village. And the music knowledge in him is imparted way back to his childhood days when he accompanied his father to Bhajans and Harikatha. He started singing like his father and gradually fell in love with music. He completed his schooling at Government School in Shivampet and moved to Hyderabad for further studies.
While attending college, he used to work as a part-time music teacher and as a proofreader in a printing press to make some money for his studies. Later, he joined as a music teacher in All Saints High School and he also performed with the band Krishna Neeraj. Before venturing into films, Ramachari Komanduri worked in Akashvani and Doordarshan. He learnt Carnatic Classical Music from Kumari Oruganti Leelavathi Garu and and Light Music from Shri P.V.Sai Babu Garu.
Some Interesting Facts About Singer Ramachari Komanduri
- Ramachari Komanduri participated in many shows like Bala Vinodam, Lalitha Sangeetham, etc. But he got the break of his career when he appeared in singing sho Padutha Theeyaga Show, hosted by S.P.Balasubrahmanyam, in 1996. He emerged as one fo the finalists in it
- His songs are for the movies Sambaram, Ramayanam, Sri RamadasunPerformed all over India & Abroad in countries, including America, Australia, Kuwait & Dubai.
- His Institue (LMA) recognises talent and provide training in Light Music (Geet, Ghazals, Patriatic songs and some film songs etc) and Classical Music (Annamacharya, Ramadasu and Purandharadasu keerthanalu). They teach nuances and techniques of singing like brath management, emoting, voice modulation etc. Students will also learn techniques like body language, holding mikes, voice throwing etc. through real time exposure to stage and recording studios.
- So far LMA trained thousands of children. Some of them are Singer Deepu, Geetha Madhuri, Singer Krishna Chaitanya, Ramya Behara, Dhamini Bhatla, Satya Yamini, Nutana Mohan, Raghuram Dronavajjala, Ritesh Rao and Spandana.
- Ramachari Komanduri is married to Sujatha Dhawala, and the couple has a son Saketh and a daughter Sony (Sahithi), both are playback singers in Tollywood.