Puppala Sai Sri Spandana is an Indian singer who became famous for singing “O Rangula Chilaka” in “Jayammu Nischayammura. She also sang the ‘Chumbanam‘ song from the ‘Musugu movie and ‘Neeli Kondallo’ from ‘Neelimalai’.
Spandana was a semifinalist of “ETV Paduta Teeyaga” and winner of Bol Baby 2. She was also a runner-up in SVBC’s devotional songs competition Geetanjali 2 and had been a part of “Annamayya Paatala Pattabhishekam.”
|Name||Puppala Sai Sri Spandana|
|Profession||Indian Playback Singer|
|Date of Birth||10 March 2020|
|Age (as in 2023)||23|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Home town||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Education Qualificaion||B. Des (Bacherlors in Interior Design)|
|School(s)||Johnson Grammar School,
St. Josephs Public School
|College||Sarath Junior College,
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters -
in meters -
in feet and inches -
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms - will be updated
in pounds -
|Family, Relationship & More|
|Parents||Father - Raghav Puppala
Mother - Subhashini Puppala
|Siblings||Brother - Vishnu Hriday
|Rose to Fame||O Rangula Chilaka song (Jayammu Nischayammura)|
|Languages Sung||Telugu, Tamil and Kannada|
|Hobbies||Paintings and artwork|
|Singer||Chitra and Shreya Ghoshal|
|Actor||Chiranjeevi, Brahmanandam and Ranbir Kapoor|
|Actress||Rashi Kanna and Deepika Padukone|
|Awards||Fever Award 94.3 FM winner
Semifinalist in Padutha Teeyaga
Sangam Kala Group Awards
Some Interesting Facts About Spandana Puppala
- Spandana Puppala has performed in many stage shows and major functions on TV channels like NTV, ABN, HMTV, TV9, TV5, and T-News. She even participated in the closing ceremony of the International Film Festival 2011.
- She is also a professional Interior Designer and works in a firm in Hyderabad.
- She has lent her voice to many Ads, jingles, and TV Serials for which she won many Awards and prizes.
- Spandana worked in the re-recordings of many movies like Krishnstami, Racegurram, Sarainodu, Shiva Linga, and Bahubali. She said working in Bahubali is one of her greatest achievements.
- Spandana’s Father (Raghuvaran Puppala) is a businessperson, and her mother (Subhashini Puppala) is a Central Government Employee.
- She learned the basics of Carnatic Music at Sri Rajasimhachary. Then she learned Music from Apoorva Gajjela (Hindustani Music), Sreenidhi Venkatesh (Carnatic), and Komanduri Ramachary (Light Music).
- So, she is also a student of Little Musicians Academy, and she is friends with Sony Kondamuri.